Friday, July 08, 2005

Terrorists attack London

This article, Terrorists attack London, was from Canada and was written on the morning of the explosions in London. The blasts were in the morning and came on the day after London got the Olympic bid, and the day that the G8 summit started in Scotland.

I have a brother in London, and he takes public transportation every day as a matter of principle, because he's an environmentalist. We called him and found out that he was ok, but I think this kind of sudden random death is on everyone's mind and is part of everyone's fears now. It seems like a few homemade bombs can bring the whole world to complete insanity. It's crazy. And it makes my brother and me angry.

I also have a sister in New York...-Tom Leverett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home