Sunday, April 15, 2007

I, Robot Delivers More Than the Nuts and Bolts of an Isaac Asimov Sci-Fi Classic

I found this article I, Robot Delivers More Than the Nuts and Bolts of an Isaac Asimov Sci-Fi Classic, it was written by Joel Siegel. This article says about human robot in the movie "I, Robot." This stroy like in 2035, Chicago company make a human robots for help people's life but one of the cop doesn't like the human robot. He doesn't believe robot to doing anything.


In my opinion, I really don't like human robots because it makes me scared. When I thinking of the human robot, they will have a artificial intelligence. If people give them order or input program their fake brain, it will be nice but sometimes the fake brain going to be out of order. If that happens, robots will make a crime such as kill people and murder. So I really don't like human robot. In the future, robots will be control people because they are more strong and also have a brain.


by David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home