Monday, February 18, 2008

More than half of world's population will have mobile phones this year, UN says

The title of my article is More than half of world's population will have mobile phones this year, UN says. The article is about increasing population of mobile phone users. Especially there are fast rising population of cell phone users in Brazil, Russia, India, and China. UN said people who have mobile phone will be same rate with others who don't have mobile phone. In developing country, many people share their cellphone with others.

Everyone around me have their own cell phones. In my opinion, Globe is getting technology society, many people feel necessary to get machines like cell phone. I got my own mobile phone when I was 13years old. And I changed my phone 4 times because I want to get better cell phone. Now a days, mobile phone is not just telephone. We can play the games, take pictures, see TV or movie, do internet, listen the radio and use dictionary with the mobile phone. Someday everyone in the globe will have mobile phone, I think. But it can make many big problems, so we should prepare for that. For example, it can be big problem that people can't live without cell phone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home