Sunday, March 02, 2008

Health Hard-hitting ads target young smokers

In this article There have been many ways to help stop young people stop smoking. Among these ways this year, a controversial "shock tactic" has been put out to show people the reality of what smoking does to one. An advertising campaign launcher by the health education authority features a variety of people through different ages and how smoking has corrupted their lives and killed one woman after filming the ad.
From this controversial ad campaign, they are hoping it will influence people and teenagers to stop smoking. The numbers of teenagers smoking has risen greatly in the last decade. This ad's main purpose is to try and educate those teenagers the reality and lethalness of smoking.


http//;www.bbc.com


In my opinion , before I start to write about this article is good or not I want to say why I choose it ? .First of all ,smoking is very common in our life. Not just for adult people, but also for teenagers. The big problem is people who are smoking they don’t know what is going to be when they use it? And what ill they will get it? So, I want to read this article to have information about use smoke. In fact, I didn't try to use smoke because it's harm for my self .
In my country they don't allowed to smoke in public place and they try to stop it, like make day for no smoking also they giving education and teaching at school or colleges about smoke . I hope all people stop smoking and know how they hurt themselves when they smoke .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home