Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Won Jun Jung's survey article

We want to know how American people(expecially young people)think about family, marriage, and baby. So we made 10 survey questions about American familly. Especially I want to know how American christian think about the family, so I ask the young girls who attend in Vine Church. After this survey, I am very surprised because they want to merry whin 25 years old. Usually in our curture(South Korea), young women want to marry during 28-30. And they think that 2-3 babies are reasonable numbes in family. Compared to my country which has suffered from low birth rates, this number is very impressive to me.
Through this survey, I can know that American young people are supringly conservative than I think before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home