Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Plastic Surgery

I found this article, Teens going 'under the knife', online at the BBC news, there is no author. It's about an issue of teenagers' plastic surgery. Recently, the population of teenage girls who go under the knife is increasing. They have plastic surgery because they want to be more beautiful. They ask their parents to pay money for their surgery, or some of them borrow money from the bank or other credit. The girls who had plastic surgery are satisfied although having plastic surgery costs a lot of money and has to endure the pain.


In my opinion, people who are teenagers should not have plastic surgery except teenagers have cosmetic surgery because of medical cases. I understand that people, especially girls, have hopes to be more beautiful. However, it is sad story that many teenagers are turning to plastic surgery because I think they do not need it. Also, their bodies are given by their parents, so I do not want them to cut their precious bodies. On the other hand, if a girl has serious problems because of her body, and she goes under the knife and she will have better life, I think it is OK. However, I think personality is more important than appearance, so people should respect person’s personality more than appearance.


Atsumi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home