Sunday, May 06, 2007

You Tube survey result

We are international students in center of English as second language at SIUC. In newstalk class we are study the news, and we decided to do survey on You Tube. We were interested in this web site because it comes popular day after day. We were five students in on group. We learned about relation between You Tube and many thing and we decided to discuss about You Tube and privacy. We made survey and it was for American only. We asked them how they think about You Tube. I took around 16 copies and I get 8 of them done at first weekend since I took them. Then I took another 8 and I did all of them done during week. I met people at different place some of them in student center and some of them in bus. And all people were very nice with me and some of them were mind and they said “I’m sorry I don’t like survey” but they asked me about the topic. And some of them surprised me because they didn’t have any idea about You Tube.

After we did all survey we collect all the survey with all class and we find out the result. The result shows us more information about what people think about You Tube. Most of American (62%) said no and the question was (do you think all people thinking cell-phone pictures and making clips will change society as we know it). The average of people who said NO was around 116 out of 186 and the other said YES. The total was (38%) of people who said Yes and (62%) of people who said NO. Also. We asked them if they have any comment abut the question and their answer was about freedom, society and behavior. They said they will lose freedom and it will change the behavior.

In my opinion, I was surprised about the result because many people said no. this result mean to many people that they don’t mind if someone take them pictures and put them in You Tube. The people who said yes were a few. But they mention too many good comments. Also, the survey was interested to many people but it as too long. Many people don’t answer both sides. And some of them ignore many questions.

By Ali Albayat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home