Monday, October 08, 2007

Wal-Mart and Unions by Arwa Alamoudi

Survey's results:

in this survey, we talk about Wal-Mart and unions. we did 12 questions in this survey.Every student took 9 survies and gave it to American sitizens. The survey had been given to several people; 28 males and 30 female. we had different results. For me, when I tried to give this survey to people, I faced different level of acceptance. some people made me feel welcome for giving them the survey while some people were hesitative. For example for people's hesitation, one student asked me how long does it take and another asked in worry should I write my name. For refusing the survey, there's just one lady refused to fill it and her reason was that she is working and she is busy. there is question in the survey which is "How often do you go to Wal-Mart?" the most answer that people chose was once a week. Also, there is a question "Do you think Wal-Mart will continue its success?" most people chose yes except two. And the question for union "Do you think Wal-Mart should accept unions?" 47 said yes and 9 said no.


My opinion:
I think Wal-Mart is successful business even if Wal-Mart doesn't accept union. I always go to Wal-Mart because it is convienent and cheap. I think Wal-Mart is free to do what ever they want and they are free to accept or refuse what ever they want. This is their business. I enjoyed during working in this survey because it was intresting for me to see other people opinions espically in what people like to talk about. I liked to talk about Wal-Mart and know what was their steps for reaching to this success. Finally, I liked this subject because I think Wal-Mart becomes one of americans famous business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home