Monday, September 26, 2011

Airport Scurity May Soon Let Shoes Stay on

writer: Hugo Martin. Title: Airport Security May Soon Let Shoes Stay on. Date: September 12, 2011. Web: ariticles.latimes.com.

Summary
Technology improvements in the nation's airport screening machine could soon allow travelers to pass though the checkpoint without removing belts, coats, shoes and other clothing, according to Napolitano. And although airport screeners may soon let you keep your shoes on, they probably still won't let you pack a liter of mouthwash or shampoo in your carry-on bag. Napolitano predicated that the ban on bringing containers of more than 3.4 ounces of liquids into the cabin would probably be around for a while.

Issue

Is there some problem in this program?

Is it easy to change this program?

Do people agree this program?

Opinion
I was surprised when I saw this article at the first time because I usually wait in the line for checking stuff, and it takes a long. I think it will make many people happy include me; on the other hand, I worry it might make some problem. I head someone tried an explosion in the past. Therefore, they have to have more discussion and get evidence that the new machine can check clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home