Thursday, October 06, 2011

Kevin Lyu

Author: Holly Morgan
Title of article: Myrtle Beach woman talks about gender reassignment surgery
Publication: Carolinalive.com
Date of article: 9/15/2011

Summery:
Christina Coldman is a male who will become a female when he is 37 years old. In his memory, he has felt like he was a girl since he was three years old, so he decided to become a girl. He worries about if he goes to do the gender reassignment surgery, his family and friends will leave him. Therefore, he deceived them that he was on the West Coast, but actually he was in Thailand. It was more than four days work; after that she used the "Facebook" to communicate with her friends and everyone. After that, there appeared a group to support her.

Issues that I find:
1.DO you support the person who does the gender reassignment?
2.If your child wants to do that, will you support?
3.If your friends want to do that, will you feel uncomfortable?

My opinion:
I think everyone has their own right to do the gender reassignment. Even though I do not really support this, I still esteem them. I will not support my children to do that, but if they want to do that, I will not stop them. Actually, walking with them I will feel vary strange, so if I can I will not walk with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home