Thursday, October 06, 2011

Tariq Alghassab

In this part of the survey, I talk about my experience:
I did the survey in the Student Center at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. The people were happy and friendly. I discussed it with the people, and I gave them the paper about my survey. In fact, it was very easy to talk about the interesting subjects like Facebook, IPhone, coffee, and politics. Most of the people agreed to using Facebook for connecting together. When I asked them about president Obama, if they will vote for him next time, they told me it depends on who runs opposite of Obama. From my experience, I did not think that the students are different from townspeople. I did not ask any internationals in this survey. To sum up, this experience gave me more information about the American society and how to be a good reporter.

Name: Tariq Alghassab

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home