Monday, October 10, 2011

My Survey

In this survey I asked many people some questions about many issues. Also, I asked these questions to find out how Americans felt about certain issues not in America only, but in whole world. I asked people this question what advice would you give a poor person or young person who needs health insurance? I asked 10 people this question five said get job and the other five said get an education. However, I was interested in one question that why does the rate of unemployment keep increasing? Five people answered this question two of them said the economy is very bad. Also, two of them said there are not enough jobs. Finally, the last person said the jobs were given to others countries,taxes, and government problems.
In this survey most of them felt angry because they economy is very bad. However, students are different from others because each one has different opinion about each question. In fact, when I was in Saudi Arabia I thought American people hate Muslims, but it was not true because I have many American friends. However, in my country the people curious about what is going on around them, but in my America the people did not pay attention about global events. There is no question surprised me in this survey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home