Friday, October 07, 2011

My survey,Ataallh Alatoai

One Monday,October3,2011 at 5 p.m. I went to Panera Bread Coffee.I gave some people my survey. In fact, when I gave them it, I tried to talk with them; they were very friendly and helpful.I was surprised about some information. For example, one girl told me information about health insurrance that was strange to me. She said, some people can buy health insurance,but only the people who are rich because it is very expensive.In addition, I did some of my survey in the student center. Also, in that place the people were very cooperattive and polite. I got many benefits from this survey. such as information and conversation. In sum, I was very comfortable when I did my survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home