Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Experience about Collecting Information

On Sunday 1st of October, I went to the Panera coffee shop to do my survey. I did my survey on four older people and one international student. In fact, they were friendly and blissful to help me, and some of them was angry from discussion, such as the death penalty.Surprisingly, most of them did not know or understand the Arab Spring. Also, they were surprised about why we discussed these sensitive issues in our class. In addition, because my survey was filled by older people that facilitated their understanding my issue, instead of, adults who sometimes do not follow the latest events. To conclude, really I benefited from this survey knowing what is the reaction of American people about sensitive topics.
Abdulrahman Alhmadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home