Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New law in Colombia

I've read an article about new law in Colombia to accept new abortion law. Many people in Colombia think the government should accept this law and make it illegal for some cases for example, rapes, incest and deformities. Moreover, there is new law that if going to save the mother life. This new law started after young girl got pregnant after her stepfather raped her. The girl didn't do her abortion after she got the agreement from the court. One of the highest bishop said the abortion in Colombia shouldn't be legal.

I think the abortion shouldn't be legal in term of my belief and my religion. The reason why I believe that should be legal is for human been respect. Moreover, the countries that have rate of rapes, incest should find a new punishments for the people who do these thinks. But foot the baby who has severe physical deformities we can't do anything for them because this is their destiny these based on my religion and my believe.

"Abortion in Colombia"

By Omar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home