Monday, September 17, 2007

Helmsley’s dog gets $12 million in will

I found this article on Yahoo! News. The title of this article is: “Helmsley’s dog gets $12 million in will.” This article talks about a hotel queen whose name is Helmsley. She gives her dog a huge estate after she dies. That was 12 million dollars. She also left millions for her brother, because he needs to help her to take care her dog after she dies. Because some reasons she didn’t leave any money to her grandchildren from her late son. She trusts the dog more than human. That’s why she gives the money to her dog not her relative.

It is really interesting. 12 million dollars is a lot of money. She choose gives to her dog. I have similar experience. My aunt doesn’t have any child, but she has a dog. She treats this dog as her daughter. And she told me she will gives her estate to her dog. Because she thinks this dog is her daughter. I think that was human nature. When you don’t have any relatives; you will put your attention on your pet. Especially dog, because as we know, dog is humans best friends. I am not surprised. I like dogs. And if it’s your money, you can choose any one you want to give. It’s your choose, nothing strange.

EAP2-B NewsTalk
by Henry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home