Thursday, September 06, 2007

Smoke Cigarettes

I found
  • this article

  • is about the fact that more people are smoking cigarettes. Also, it gives us the history of startin of smoking; that people started smoking cigarettes after World War I. When the soldiers smoke cigars. After that, the tobacco companies make a lot of kinds of cigarettes. Moreover, smoking causes a lot of diseases such as Cancer ,and it leads to death. Most people can quit smoking.

    I am interested in this article, because I am asmoker and I hope to quit smoking forever. Actually, smoking causes a lot of diseases. However, we cannot stop smoking and I tried much of the time to stop it. If I do not smoke, I feel angry. Smoking is bad behavior when we are smoking in front of children. I wish to quit smoking.

    By Ahmed Alotaibi

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home