Monday, October 10, 2011

#3 Mutaz Shaker

Honestly, I was surprised about this high rate of obesity in the USA. There are many people who suffer with this problem, but some of them do not care or do not know about the side effects of the obesity. In addition, when I saw some people said students have to exercise in their schools, I disagree with them bacause sports are hobbies not commitments. In my view, I think the best solution is giving overweight people healthy insurance; as a result, we will be able to solve this problem for fat people, even if they are poor. As you can see, healthy insurance is the best way to reduce the obesity.
Besides, most of Americans do not know about political problems. When I asked them about their opinion in Arab revolutions, many of them do not know what I meant. There is no a doubt that Amercians are mor likely to know what they have to know or important events; however, in my country, my youngest brother, who is 7 years old, knows about Quddafi. On the other hand, when I asked my conversation partener about the location of Syria, he said in the west of Africa. In short, Americans usually focus on the USA news and weather, but do not embarass them by asking them Where is Djibouti !?



Mutaz Shaker

Weblog Assignment #3

1 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

I love your post and totally agree. Also, I appreciate your absolute honesty. Americans need to learn where places like Djibouti are. Also, you can clearly see an obesity problem simply by going to WalMart or McDonalds. Thanks!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home