Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Abdallah Al khayri #3

American people don’t think the best cell phone in the world is iPhone. I was surprised about that because I thought American people the best phone for them is iPhone from the way it serviced them such as checking Facebook, playing games, and with many perfect services. Moreover, some people prefer buying iPhone for following the new fashion and some just buy it for fun, but not for benefit from amazing advantages for it. For example, these days most people are buying iPhone to follow the new trend of modern time. However, in my opinion iPhone is the best phone and that thanks for Apple Company for that. In sum, I believe everyone has his or her opinion but they need to know more about the phone before they say something that will make the phone less useful for people.

I did the survey in the student center with five American people. I did not get the time to discuss it with them. I just gave them the papers to answer my questions. Moreover, it was fun to do because I got the perfect time to talk more with American people and they were very friendly and kind. I was surprised when most people did not like iPhone, because I thought it is the best phone, and that made me very interested to know which phone they are thinking is better than iPhone; however, some people felt bored when they were answering the questions, because it a was very long survey. In short, the survey was interesting for some of them, but most important they were friendly.

Weblog Assignment #3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home