Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Exam phone finds 'must mean fail'

This news, exam phone'fail', tells about Scottish exam that a cell phone is not supposed to be in the test room. Thus, any students who are found with a cell phone while testing even though students have no purpose to cheat will fail the examination. Because there is a clearly announcement from instructors that a cell phone is not permitted in the testing hall. In summary, in order to be fairness for all students, there will be a punishment for students who have a cell phone in the testing room no matter what reason is.

Based on my experience, most of schools in Thailand do not allow to have a cell phone while testing. So I would not feel bad if I could not bring a cell phone while I test. I don't think any students need to make a call or receive a call on their testing time. That is funny. Furthermore, I think it is good to leave a cell phone while testing because we can concentrate only our testing.

By IF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home