Tuesday, April 17, 2007

YouTobe and the copyright cops: safe..for now ?

According to this article, the author explains it is infringement or not if YouTobe exists. Recent decadse, YouTobe is a popular website among the world. It is famous for movies clips or video clips but it uses without authorization. First, BBC News agrues that when they get lawsuits, why is YouTobe does not get it ? However, they both use unauthorized material. Second, the author states Von Lohman's opinion that YouTobe only shows the adviertisement on pages. Third,Calacanis said that YouTobe is ike pirate matteer. Therefore, the author assesses even though YouTobe is popular and people love to use them, YouTobe should be careful about copyright and infringement because government or legal organization watch them.

In my opinion, although YouTobe is copyright infringment, it is necessary to exist on the internet. First, YouTobe is a good way to make people show themselves. People can put what they make video to share with peoeple, for instance, parents like to put their children's pictures to share theire emotion. Second, movies clips can make people recall their memory when they saw it. If movies are old, people are unable to see and recall that. I remembered when I was a child, I love a drama so much, however, I can not see it now so I go to YouTobe to search them. Moreover, I saw it and review clips. For me ,it is amazing time when i watched it. I think YouTobe is a good website but it needs government to regulate them because they use other people's product to make money. Therefore, YouTobe is neceessary but it stll needs to change their way to make this website legally.


BY EAP2 Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home