Monday, September 17, 2007

Babies Vs. Chimps: Who's Smarter?

I found an article which is called "Babies Vs. Chimps: Who's Smarter?" on the TIME CNN. This article explains why babies are smarter than chimps. A human has a bigger and more complex brain than a chimp's brain. Some scientist experiment with babies, chimps, and orangs. The test was like how to find a toy or some food and how to open plastic tube. At the first test, everyone found the food or a toy, but at secound test only babies could open the tube. The result of the test tells us human is much smarter than other animals.

I agree with what this article says. The smartest animal is human. That's why human could be owner of the earth. I thought chimp is the most smartest animal besides people, but I found in some article that pig is smarter than chimp. I couldn't believe what they say, because pig looks very idiotic, but the pig is the smartest animal. And I can't beleive we eat such a smart animal.

-Steve-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home