Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jackpot $330 M ~~ Lottery Arwa Alamoudi

Hello everybody,

Quartet of winning tickets sold for $330 jackpot


Summary:

This article talks about the four winners of Mega million. They are from Texas, New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia. they are the only four between millions who are their number match this number 8, 18, 22, 40 and 44, and the Mega Ball number is 11. This is the fourth biggest jacksopt in the lottery hisotry. Every one of these four people will worth about $82 millions. The people are excited because it the ticket cost $5.

My opinion:

I think it is intersted experience for many people. For me, I would like to watch people how they react with this. I am not that amateur person in Lotteries Because it will make me eager to buy more and more to compensate what I lost. otherwise, it will stick my self and my money for the Lotteries. However, I prefer to collect that money I have and invest it in something better!!..

Arwa Alamoudi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home