Wednesday, February 20, 2008

facebook

I read this article . The article talk about facebooc which is website in the internet. This web is comming popular arund the world. You can shaer your photo with your friends. You also can use it to connect with the people. This website become important for this generation. If you ask aney young person about this site you will find that almost of them have acount in this web.

In my openon this site is rely good for the new genaration. I like it because you can find your friends by just write his or her name and search then you can add him or her as a friend then you can shaer. You also can connect togather by send masiges. I like this web because I can show my poto with my family and with my friends. The web sait has many things you can do like play game with your frinds and it has many things to have fun. My advance for you that if you do not have an account in this set you should have an account on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home