Tuesday, March 04, 2008

big mac sandwich

I read article about Big Mac sandwich which says Big Mac turns 40- year- old sandwich when the Big Mac was first introduced in 1967 by Jim Delligatti, later this sandwich become very famous and it sold in 100 countries around the world and 550 million Big Mac are sold each year in the U.S. Also, I watched video about the big mace gay who ate big mace every day at least one meal every single day. The video mention that he ate 19,000 sandwiches of big mace. This sandwich which has 540 calories is very dangerous for our health; this may cause many kinds of disease such as heart disease, blood pressure, over weight and others kinds, in my case I quit to eat from this kind of food.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home