Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mishary Alyahya (W#3)

This survey is very important and gives students a good chance to deal with American people. There are different topics inside it. Also, there are different opinions. I saw people don’t care about what they wrote because they think they are correct even if they talk about politics. There are many good questions that talked about what happens in USA, such as, health insurance, coffee, jobs, Obama, and more. I think this survey make me think how American people solve these problems.

In this survey I am interested in the coffee questions because when I came to the USA I saw most people drink it. Also, in Saudi Arabia I didn’t drink coffee like now. In USA I drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee in a day, but in KSA twice a week. In this survey I saw most people like to drink coffee, but there are different reasons for why they drink it. Also, I stop in one point which is most American don’t drink black coffee in the morning. They change it by other flavors. Also, most of them drink it in the morning but I think I am able to drink it at any time. Now coffee is ahabit for me and I must drink it every morning to feel key.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home