Thursday, September 27, 2007

How Can We Reduce Presentation Stress?


In the article "Reducing Presentation Stress" is about how we can reduce presentation stress and how we can keep ourselves from a lot of kinds of stress such as exam and presentation. The author says there are five physical skills to manage stress and they also help us to keep from stress, breath control, eye contact, hand placement, gestures, and vocal power. These skills are very important and we should use them during presentation.

I chose this article because when I began EAP2 in CESL, I had presentation every week at least 1 and I want to know a lot of skills; how could I keep myself from stress?. Moreover,I get a lot of information to support us or keep us from stress. First, we should take longer hours of sleep before presentation. Second, we should relax and take deep breath. Third, lighten up: we should smile or make fun. Also, we should get organized that arrange your information and what you have to present. Lastly, we should try to make some comedy.

By Ahmed Alotaibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home