Monday, February 25, 2008

For Fukui city of Obama, choice of U.S. candidate is a no-brainer

The title of my article is For Fukui city of Obama, choice of U.S. candidate is a no-brainer

The article states Obama,who is one of the presidential candidates, will make Obama, a Japanese local town, famous. It stated from the joke that Obama is from Obama, Fukui prefecture, Japan. Now, Obama city already created some souvenirs related Obama. However, people who are residents in Obama do not know his political thought so much. They want to take advantage of this chance to make Obama city popular all over the world.

I think this is good circumstance that Obama, a Japanese small town, is famous for for the world. However, there is no connection related a candidate.I cannot understand why they need more attraction. This is why I go to there every year but last year, and then I and my friends have good time because of the beautiful coast and delicious seafood. I also believe they do not need to do like that because if they become famous, they will have some problems. For example, Tourists will throw their garbages away,then it will lose attractions as a tourist resource. I do not want the city to do like that because i want to see and go to the beautiful coast this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home