Tuesday, October 11, 2011

W#3 Tariq Alghassab,

Tariq Alghassab

Assignment # 3

Initially, this survey was talking about many different topics. I was interested that most of the people agreed to use Facebook for connecting together. Also, when I asked people about president Obama, if they will vote for him next time, they told me it depends on who runs opposite of Obama. On the other hand, some people think Obama is doing well and they will vote for him the next time. In fact, I was interested in the topic, "why do you think American people like fast food?" Most people said, because it is fast, easy to make, and cheap. I am surprised one of them said, "It is convenient". I think that fast food is an unhealthy and bad choice.

In this survey, I will analyze some results especially, three questions: Do you like Obama? Will you vote for Obama next time? Do you like drinking coffee and why? Thirty six people like Obama and sixteen people do not like him. Five people did not answer. I think most American people believe that Obama will help them to get a good option in economy, health, and education. They will vote for him next time. For the last question 55 people said, yes that they like drinking coffee, and 16 people said, "No" that they did not like drinking coffee. In my opinion, this is a natural result, because coffee gives the person energy, wakes him up, and tastes good. It is a popular drink in the world. To sum up, there is a big difference between the United States and Saudi Arabia, especially in politics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home