Thursday, March 01, 2012

Summary for the survey - Fahad Al khathran


Fahad Al khathran
Thomas Leverett
3/2/2012
Summary
EAP1A

          On February 28, 2012 I went to the student center at Southern Illinois University to do a project for my Newstalk class. It was 5:00 p.m., so the student center was almost empty. However, there were still some people. I went to the information desk and there were two students standing there, so I asked them if they could complete my survey. Most of them respond with “sure, no problem" or "ok”. The last I interviewed asked me plenty of question such as “where will it be posted? For which class is this survey? What it is about?” I replied, “Sir, if I’m bothering you then just give it to me.” Then he said, “no problem at all, but I’m just curious.”  

            I have chosen one answer to talk about in the following paragraph. The answer was about gay marriage, and the answer was “God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.” I’m strongly agreed with the person who said that. To be honest, I don’t know how these people can walk in any public place with confidence of themselves. It’s something against the human nature. Just think about it, could you imagine having sex with the same gender as you? I cannot imagine this at all! If I have a son and he did this, probably I will kill him right away! I can’t take it at all. I have talked about this topic before just to make everyone talk, but when it comes to me then everything will be different. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home