Friday, February 08, 2008

Vanity Fair Cancels Its Oscars Party

I hardly imagine that, if I go to the McDonald to buy meal, they only provide me with the beef noodle. Now, Vanity Fair canceled their Oscars Party. Since the writer stroke, lots of ceremony and party canceled or change. Although I don’t like this bad news, but I basically support the writer. The moment the movie’s box office is brilliant, the moviemaker gets lots of benefit. In addition, the movie stars also gets lots of money, but the writer just gets few salary if compared to the movie stars. That is ridiculously unfair. What are reasons make the movies box office good? There are many reasons to make the box office good such as the story, the star, and the divertissement. But I’m sure, if the movie’s story is awful, the box office is usually bad. That is why I support the writer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home