Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Salah .Al-iraqi #3


SALAH.R.OUDAH

EAP1

Date: 10/ 11 / 2011

Major: Political Science

After I did my survey I found that the majority of American have similar answers in some of my questions. For example, the question number that we asked them (11) was, “Why do you think American people like fast food. “Their answers were related to their daily work , price , and not wasting their time .I believe people ‘s answers were according to their experience ;for instance , a person who works from 8 am until 4 p.m , it is normal to take lunch at the nearest restaurant like Mc Donalds .In this point , I found there is big difference between people in my country and American people for eating fast food during their daily live ;this differences starts with people in my home city preferies to eat at their home or eat fresh food which is healthier more than hamburger and pizza . However, people are right to care about their time, and they should care about their health more than anythings else .

The next interesting answer I found is when I asked them, “Do you agree there is link between obesity and depression?” There were 61 people who said yes, 6 said no, and one person said maybe. Those answers are helpful for people who want to know depression results. So, it is good that people aware about depression, but the problem are they follow right ways to avoid this negative behavior or did not care. According to my opinion, people did not care a lot about their depression, because most of them don’t have control of their feeling or ability to cope with difficult situations. People’s answers were true, there is link between depression and obesity. Now I could say that obesity will increase in the future because people’s lives are hard .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home