Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ataallh Alatoai

Assignment#3
The survey was very interesting for me because it talked about many topics.I was surprised about how American people can get health insurance.Therefore, I asked some questions such as how can you get health insurance?I asked five people. I n fact, I got new information about this question. One of them said, "I get my health insurance from my job," but the surprising information for me is that some people can buy health insurance. It is very expensive. In addition, I was interested in how many times people drink coffee. All of them told me how many except one who said, I do not like coffee.
I was iterested in hnowing people's opinion on some questions. For istance, how can the government solve the health insurance problem?And do you like to drink coffee? In fact, 46 people said,"gov't-run health insurance for everyone." and 18 people said, "Do not solve it, let people solve it." Also, about the people who like to drink coffee 55 of them said, "yes", but 16 said,"no". First, in my opinion, health insurance is one of the most important things for American people. In fact, I was looking forward to finnding good solution for this problem. I think the government should help people to get health insurance. In addition, I was surprised about some information. For example, some people can buy health insurance, but it is very expensive. Second, I expected all people liked coffee, but I found 16 said,"no". That means some people do not like coffee. Indeed, in my country many people like coffee; I believe all saudi people like coffee. In short, the results from this survey helped me get good information about American culture. Also, the idea becomes clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home