Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weblog # 1 # Dhayfullah

Name: Dhayfullah
Class: EAP1-A
Teacher: Tom Leverett
Title of article: iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Receive First Untethered Jailbreak
Author: David Murphy
Publication: pcmag.com
Date of article: January 21, 2012

Short summary:
The Chronic Dev Team and pod2g have announced the first untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S and iPad 2.This will allow any application to be installed and this will facilitate the system. But, doing such jailbreak to your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 will void your Apple warranty and waste hours begging Apple Genius Bar employees to make your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 better.

Issues:
# Do you agree to jailbreak your Iphone/Ipad ? Why?
# Do you know someone who jailbreaked his/her iphone/ipad?
# Do you think it necessary to jailbreak, for example, your iphone?
# Are you happy with your iphone/ipad without jailbreak?
# why do think Apple doesn't allow users to break iphone/ipad system?

My Opinion:
I will immediately jailbreak my iphone to get full benefit of my phone. I won't be afraid to lose my Apple warranty, and when it is necessary to update the system, I think it's not too difficult to recover the original system.
I believe Apple won't let their customers to break in iphone/ipad operating system so easily in order to force them buy the original applications from its store and to make the system more secure in the future.

thank you,

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399180,00.asp

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home