Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WA#3 Kevin

According to my coffee survey, about 66% of Americans drink coffee every day. Most Americans who drink coffee say "because it makes me wake up and it is tasty'' More than 66% of Americans drink one or two cups, and it helf percent by each. Americano and Latte are the most popular kind for Americans.
In my survey, I learned lots about Americans' habits with coffee. In my country, we can see most people drink the coffee in the morning just like Americans. Though the reason I think it dependent on the person, I still think making people wake up is the bigger reason in my country. I will seldom drink it in my country; therefore, I do not know which flaver is the most popular in my country. Even though I selom drink it, I still believe coffee is the most popular drink in my country. Therefore, I think there are lots of similars items in both countries.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home