Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weblog Assignment #3, Abdullah Alotaibi.

The survey was talking about different topics and issues. In fact, I was interested in the relationship between Obama and the American people, so I asked two question, "Do you still like Obama?" and "will you vote for Obama next time?" According to my survey, I asked seven people and five of them still like Obama. One of them said, "I do not know" and the last one said, "I do not like Obama and I will not vote for him next time". In addition, I was interested in the topic of what actor or actress people admire. All the people said, their favorite actor or actres. However, one of them said, "I do not admire anyone because they are not important people".

In this paragraph I will analyze some results, especially analyzing three questions: Do you like Obama? Will you vote for him next time? And how can the government solve the health problem? First, 36 people still like Obama and 16 people do not like him. In addition, a few of the 36 people think that Obama is a liar. In my opinion, I think most of them still hope from Obama a lot of great work even if he sometimes lied. Also, most of them believe that Obama will improve the economy, so they will vote for him. Second, for the third question 46 people said, "Yes" that the government should run the health insurance for everyone. On the other hand, 18 people said, "Do not solve it, let people solve it". I think that people need to have health insurance, most of them do not have it, and 18 people are hopeless that the government will not solve this problem. In the end, the difference between the U.S and K.S.A is big that a treatment is free and 99 percent are satisfied about King Abdullah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home